Easy to install. Affordable. Reliable.
G4X PlugIn ECUs offer the latest in engine management technology, designed to easily maximize the potential from your car.
This ECU fits inside the factory OEM enclosure. Installation is a breeze, with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required for the models listed below.
Due to the amount of variation on this vehicle, please ensure you read the Configuration - Memo Text in PCLink.
Designed for the WRX & WRX STI V11 EJ20/EJ25 Turbo (GR/GV/GH/GE chassis, MY2007-2011, Denso ECU from factory). All factory functions including DCCD, hill start assist, SI drive, cruise control, cam control & ABS supported.
Suitable Applications (Manual Transmission only):
- Subaru WRX & STI V11 GR/GV/GH/GE chassis (2007-2011), 2.0 turbo or 2.5 turbo, with Denso ECU from factory and manual transmission. Please Note - some United States Domestic Market (USDM) models may have a Hitachi ECU which is NOT supported.
- All factory functions including Driver's Control Centre Differential (DCCD), Hill Start Assist, SI-DRIVE, and Cruise Control are supported.
Note: Supports North American models with Denso ECU from late 2007-2010 only. Some North American models have a Hitachi ECU which is not supported. Check with our tech support team if you are unsure.
- Please check your connector matches the header in the listed photo before purchasing.
- This ECU works for manual transmissions only.
- Air temp sensor highly recommended.
- Most factory features are supported.
- Check the features tab for I/O expansion options.
Note: This Plug-in features a new 4 pin powered CAN connector and cannot use the old CANPCB cable for CAN connection. Use the CANJST4 (Link PN 101-0198) cable for connecting CAN devices. This new 4 pin port and cable provide not only the CAN connection, but also a protected 12V power supply and ground for powering the CAN devices. The power supply is protected by a self-resetting fuse rated at 3A continuous.
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable):
Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
Sequential fuel delivery
Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
OEM idle hardware supported
5D boost control with three switchable tables
Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
Continuous barometric correction (on board)
QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
Individual cylinder correction
USB tuning cable included
Stats recording into on-board memory
Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
512 mega bytes data logging memory
Knock with "windowing"
The following expansion connector inputs/outputs are provided:
Expansion connector 1
Pin 1 Aux 16
Pin 2 DI 11
Pin 3 An Temp 4
Pin 4 Knock 2
Pin 5 Injector 6