- Tein Flex Z Coilovers for Nissan Silvia S15
- The perfect compromise between comfort and performance
- Spring rate : 7 kgF/mm (front) & 5 kgF/mm (arrière)
- Plage de réglage : de 1 to -101 mm (front) and 1 to -125 mm (rear)
- Compatible with Tein EDFC
- Tein Reference : VSK70-C1SA
- OEM specification brake hose fittings
- Anti-corrosion coating and dust boots
To suit : Nissan Silvia S15 (1999 to 2002).
A direct evolution of the previous Flex Street, the new Flex Z range has been developed to combine both comfort and performance for sporty drivers. In order to provide the best pricing, engineers at Tein have completely re-designed the Japanese production plant and manufacturing processes (see video below). As a result, this offers the best quality/price ratio ever offered from Tein.
Thanks to their oil and gas twin-tube design, Flex Z offers excellent comfort at low speeds on rough roads, whilst providing outstanding performance and accuracy in fast driving - on road and circuit. The ride height and spring preload are adjustable separately, giving full damper stroke at any height. A new oil formulation was used for Flex Z, giving a stable performance at all temperatures.
- Separate ride height and spring preload adjustment.
- Spring rate : 7 kgF/mm (front) & 5 kgF/mm (rear)
- Height adjustment: from 1 to -101 mm (front) and 1 to -125 mm (rear)
- Tein reference : VSK70-C1SA4
- Compatible with Tein EDFC (Ref. EDK05-12140)
- "Plug & play" fitment, no additional parts required
- Bearing upper mounts (camber adjustment on McPherson suspension)
- Easy and cheap to repair - replacement dampers available from Tein
Damping is adjustable via 16 stages. Tein Flex is compatible with Tein EDFC (available separately), for adjusting damper stiffness electronically from inside the car. With EDFC, the level of adjustment is increased to 32 stages (EDFC standard) and 64 stages (EDFC Active).
These coilovers come with aluminium upper mounts, allowing camber adjustment on front McPherson suspension. Using Japanese manufacturing, Tein products enjoy a long lifetime and protection against corrosion, dust and temperature change. They also come with a 1 year warranty.
Tein Flex Z use a sealed damper from the factory. Replacements are only possible using a complete damper unit, which are low cost and quick to replace.
Tein Flex A, however, uses a fully rebuildable damper. A rebuild/overhall service is available from Tein.
Tein Flex Z and Flex A are guaranteed for 1 year.