Easy to install. Affordable. Reliable.
G4X PlugIn ECUs offer the latest in engine management technology, designed to easily maximize the potential from your car.
This ECU fits inside the factory OEM enclosure. Installation is a breeze, with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required for the models listed below.
Designed for the K20A engine.
- Please check your connector matches the header in the listed photo before purchasing.
- This ECU works for manual transmissions only.
- ECU includes an onboard 7 bar MAP sensor.
- Most factory features are supported.
- Check the features tab for I/O expansion options
Note: This Plug-in features a new 4 pin powered CAN connector and cannot use the old CANPCB cable for CAN connection. Use the CANJST4 (Code 101-0198) cable for connecting CAN devices. This new 4 pin port and cable provide not only the CAN connection, but also a protected 12V power supply and ground for powering the CAN devices. The power supply is protected by a self-resetting fuse rated at 3A continuous.
Suitable applications (Manual Transmission only):
- Honda Integra Type R DC5 2002-2004 with K20A/K20A2/K20A3 Engine
- Acura RSX 2002-2004 with K20A/K20A2/K20A3 Engine
- Honda Civic Type R EP3 2001-2005 with K20A Engine
- Honda Civic Si/SiR 2001-2005 with K20A3
- Honda Civic DX/LX/HX 2001-2005 with D17A1/A2/A3 Engine
- Honda CR-V 2002-2004 with K24A1 Engine
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable):
Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
Sequential fuel delivery
Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
OEM idle hardware supported
5D boost control with three switchable tables
Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
Continuous barometric correction (on board)
QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
Individual cylinder correction
USB tuning cable included
Stats recording into on-board memory
Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
512 mega bytes data logging memory
Knock with "windowing"