UPGRADE YOUR STANDARD BRAKING SYSTEM!
Real braking power when you need it most!
Much shorter stopping distance with the best pedal feel. Rotors with great airflow for better cooling, less fade, and longer rotor and pad life.
Front kits are 6 Piston and Rear kits are 4 piston – to keep the perfect braking balance.
Our kits come with everything you need: Calipers, Discs, Brackets, Braided Brake Lines, Nuts, Bolts, Washers, Loctite...
We also add a touch-up paint bottle so you can keep your brakes looking great for many years!
WHEEL FITMENT GUIDE:
General fitment guideline is:
- 330 mm brake discs need at least 17" Wheels.
- 356 mm brake discs need at least 18" Wheels.
- 380 mm brake discs need at least 19" Wheels.
Which pads to select?
- Street pads = When you drive on the street mostly, maybe 1 track day or 2 ...
- Sport Pads = When you drive sporty/aggressive on the street and participate in many track days (squeaking noises when they are hot).
- Race Pads = Racing and do hardcore track days, these pads are not for street use! (Race Pads are not meant for street use as they can make squeaking noises when braking.)
Other Compatible Brake Pads..
For a great look and great performance: Disk 356, Slotted & Drilled, Floating Disk, Street Pads (18" wheels needed)
FEATURES OF OUR KIT:
- CBS Racing logo on the calipers - CNC milled in and filled with color.
- Lightweight, precision CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum hats, which are hard anodized matte black with a durable and corrosion-resistant finish.
- Gray cast iron rotor rings made of high-quality FC-30 cast iron.
- High carbon content that improves wear properties at high temperatures and has great thermal conductivity, and heat-treated to reduce the change of rotor cracking by reducing internal rotor stresses.
- SS41 Black anodized Billet Steel Caliper brackets.
- Radial cooling channels improve the cooling of the disc.
- Balanced brake rotors.
- Drilled, slotted or both, 2-Piece Tru-Float rotors are cross-drilled to promote cross-ventilation for improved cooling as well as slotted to clean brake pads and carry away water and brake dust (cleaner brake pads result in faster, more consistent stopping).
- Drilled holes are chamfered while slots are machined with a ball end mill, both to prevent cracking of rotors.
- High-quality braided brake lines included in every kit.
High quality manufactured for CBS Racing in ISO 9001:2015 certified factory!
ISO 9001:2015 is an international standard dedicated to Quality Management Systems (QMS). It outlines a framework for improving quality and providing products and services that consistently meet the requirements and expectations of customers and other parties in the most efficient manner possible. This is the standard used to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
ARE MODIFICATIONS NECESSARY ON YOUR CAR TO MOUNT THE BIG BRAKE KIT?
Rear Brakes: If you change your disk size, there might be a chance you must modify/cut some of the rear stone guard off, in order to allow the bigger disk to fit. This is not a difficult thing to do (cut off some of it or remove the stone guard completely.)
PAD BREAK-IN PROCEDURE:
- Before you start the procedure, find a suitable, safe, and legal area to perform the necessary stops.
- BEFORE starting the break-in procedure, drive with gentle braking. Do not use brakes aggressively until completing the break-in procedure.
- Make a series of 15 stops from 80 to 10-15 km/h (50 to 5-10 mph). At the end of each stop, immediately accelerate to 80 km/h (50 mph) again for the next stop. Run all stops continuously in one cycle.
(For Track use you can replace the recommended stops with 10 stops from 95 km/h (60 to 5-10 mpg)).
- During the 80 to 10-15 km/h (50 to 5-10 mph) series of stops, the exact speed is not critical. Accelerate to approximately 80 km/h (50 mph) and begin the braking cycle.
KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD AND APPROXIMATE YOUR SPEED AT THE END OF EACH CYCLE.
- A moderate braking effort is needed to properly bed-in the rotors and pads. A stopping force of approximately 0.8G’s, or just short of ABS intervention is the level of pedal effort you are trying to attain.
NOTE: BEFORE COMPLETING THE BREAK-IN, DO NOT COME TO A COMPLETE STOP WHILE THE PADS AND ROTORS ARE VERY HOT! THIS WILL TRANSFER PAD MATERIAL NON-UNIFORMLY ONTO THE ROTOR, CAUSING A VIBRATION DURING FUTURE USE.
If the break-in cannot be done or is deemed hazardous under the circumstances, then taking the opportunity to brake hard but not to the point of high temperatures being realized prior to break-in being completed, can eventually yield the same result. Estimated km/miles to accomplish this will vary with actual use but can be as much as/or more than 1000 km (600 miles).
We offer all spare parts for the brake kit, so you can maintain them to the high standard we build them, and/or in case you damage something. We can provide new hats, new rotors, new calipers, new pads, new rebuild caliper kits, and so on.
CBS Team Member
use this product!: LARS
on his Toyota GT86 (700HP Drift car).
CBS Team Member
use this product!: CEEL
on his Lexus IS430 (320HP Street car).
CBS Team Member
use this product!: TOM
on his Toyota Soarer (440HP Drift car).