Tein Flex Z Coilovers for Toyota Mark X
- Separate ride height and spring preload adjustment.
- Spring rate : 8 kgF/mm (front) & 8 kgF/mm (rear)
- Height adjustment : from -4 to -97 mm (front) and -2 to -141 mm (rear)
- Tein reference: VSQ22-C1SS3
- Compatible with Tein EDFC (Ref. EDK05-12120)
- "Plug & play" fitment, no additional parts required
- Bearing upper mounts (camber adjustment on McPherson suspension)
- Easy and cheap to repair - replacement dampers available from Tein
Damping is adjustable via 16 stages. Tein Flex is compatible with Tein EDFC (available separately), for adjusting damper stiffness electronically from inside the car. With EDFC, the level of adjustment is increased to 32 stages (EDFC standard) and 64 stages (EDFC Active).
These coilovers come with aluminium upper mounts, allowing camber adjustment on front McPherson suspension. Using Japanese manufacturing, Tein products enjoy a long lifetime and protection against corrosion, dust and temperature change. They also come with a 1 year warranty.
Flex Z A direct evolution of the previous Street Flex, the new Flex Z range has been developed to combine both comfort and performance for sporty drivers. In order to provide the best pricing, engineers at Tein have completely re-designed the Japanese production plant and manufacturing processes. As a result, this offers the best quality/price ratio ever offered from Tein. Thanks to their oil and gas twin-tube design, Flex Z offers excellent comfort at low speeds on rough roads, whilst providing outstanding performance and accuracy in fast driving - on road and circuit. The ride height and spring preload are adjustable separately, giving full damper stroke at any height. A new oil formulation was used for Flex Z, giving a stable performance at all temperatures. Damping is adjustable via 16 stages.