CBS RACING LOOKING FOR A WEB DEVELOPER.
Looking for a different kind of office? And would you like to work at an ambitious, fast-growing, young car company?
Then being our new Web Developer at CBS Racing in Schijndel might be the place for you!
You will be in charge of developing features and functions on our webshop and websites, as well as maintaining, updating and fixing eventual bugs.
Both front- and backend.
What we are looking for:
- You are C# and .NET framework developer.
- No specific education is required. Just prove to us that an ‘official education’ doesn't matter ;) !
- You speak and write English fluently.
- You are curious and show initiative. We are always aiming to improve and do better, and therefore need someone who can think along and bring new ideas to the table!
- You can work on your own, but also enjoy teamwork.
Not needed, but cool if:
- You are somewhat of a car enthusiast. You understand how to navigate the car part universe and can use that as an advantage for improving our webshop/websites.
- You are interested in car electronics. You will/can get to work on car electronics and CANBUS development (or learning about them). For example, writing programs for electronic components, or rewriting engine computers.
What does CBS Racing have to offer you?
- Plenty of development opportunities in the direction that suits you.
- Great flexibility in working hours and location.
- Inspiring work environment. What’s better than being surrounded by fast drift- and race cars and a very nice passionate team!?
- An informal and growing company where you are given freedom and responsibility, and where you will make a difference with your presence!
- You work on your own projects and in a small team, so don't worry about annoying managers! ;)
- You are welcome to join our race/drift team, and enjoy adrenaline-filled events several times a year.
Who are you?
You understand what it takes to make a website/webshop function and take pride in doing a good job. You are positive and ambitious.
Sounds interesting? Then come by to apply, or send your resume to email@example.com