One of our friends desired more power on his 1G-FE powered Lexus IS200.
Therefore we had the pleasure of doing one of our favorite engine swaps: 4.3L 3UZ-FE V8 Engine Swap.
- First, a full engine cleanup and wash of the new engine, as well as glass blasting of all components in our new blasting cabinet.
- Full engine teardown to long block and replacement of all gaskets, water pump, timing belt set, and diverse pulleys, bearings, and other wear parts with OEM parts!
- Removal of the 2L 1G-FE
- Full OEM style wiring with MPX converter, fully functional electronics!
- Custom Airco lines – Fully functional airco!
- CBS Racing Balanced prop shaft half for 3UZ swapped IS’s
- Full Custom 2 > 1 header back exhaust with V-bands and Varex damper with valve.
- Custom Intake
- A lot of smaller modifications
- And last but not least, a set of brand new OEM ball joints and brake pads as normal maintenance.
** For the full image gallery, please visit: https://www.cbsracing.com/43l-3uz-fe-v8-is200-engine-swap/